Job Posting: General Manager
The General Manager leads the operation of the Wedding, Dining and Event Center known as Avenue 795. The General Manager has the overall responsibility for directing the daily operations of the facility, ensuring compliance with company standards in all areas of operation, including product preparation and delivery, customer relations, facility maintenance and repair, inventory management, staff management, recruiting, hiring, termination and retention of team members, financial accountability and ensuring that the highest quality products and services are delivered to each customer. The General Manager reports to the Management Committee and is accountable to the Board of Directors of Avenue 795, AKA Fond du Lac Columbian Club, Inc.
- High School diploma or equivalent required. Post High School education in areas of culinary arts and food management preferred.
- Supervisory experience in food and beverage service or hospitality environment required.
- Proven track record of leadership and managerial skills while providing exceptional customer service is required.
- Excellent written, verbal and group communication skills are essential. This position also requires the ability to read, analyze, create. and interpret general business memos and documents.
- This position requires strong problem solving and decision-making skills, and the ability to be flexible and adapt in any situation.
- Excellent computer skills and business math skills required. Must be proficient with the use of the internet and be able to utilize computerized business tools such as email, QuickBooks, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and other appropriate software.
- Previous supervisory responsibilities of all team members preferred.
We offer base salary + commission, Paid vacations and Health Insurance Benefits. Salary commensurate with experience.
Please fill out the form below to apply for this position:
N.E.W. Piano Guys Event Details When: September 25th at 5pm Where: Avenue 795: 795 Fond du Lac Avenue, Fond du Lac, WI 54935 Price: $42.95 Per Person – Click here to purchase tickets The N.E.W. Piano Guys are bringing their interactive, request-driven, and high energy dueling pianos show to The Avenue 795! Enjoy a fun…
We now have our Salad Bar available during Friday Nights! Click here to see our Friday Night Menu.
— This Event Has Ended — Comedy Tour Event Details When: March 27th at 7pm Where: Avenue 795: 795 Fond du Lac Avenue, Fond du Lac, WI 54935 Price: $15.00 (advance), $20.00 (door), $30.00 VIP option Comedians: Headliner: Brook Whitehead Jeremy Reedy Steve Bundren DJ Steven B Avenue 795 is very thankful for the patrons…
The Knights of Columbus held the 10th Annual Chicken Dinner at Avenue 795 on Thursday 10/15/20. The chicken dinner benefits local food programs. To keep safe, the event was held as a carryout only event and was a complete success with a sellout of the 300 tickets! The chicken dinner raised over $2,000.00 to benefit…
The Avenue 795 dedication ceremony was held on 10/09/20 at 11:00 AM. Some of the attendants were members of the Avenue 795 board, contractors and County Executive Allen Buechel. After the Pledge of Allegiance and a thoughtful benediction from Knights of Columbus Grand Knight Jim Sutton, Thomas Schmitz gave a very powerful speech in appreciation…
The Supreme Council Knights of Columbus in New Haven, Connecticut under its guidelines for the display of trademarks, talks about the use of the Knights of Columbus name and emblem which are legally registered trademarks of the organization. Knights of Columbus Councils cannot own buildings; therefore Corporations are formed for the purpose of owning the…
FOND DU LAC- The Kiwanis Club of Fabulous Fond du Lac hosted their Annual Pork Festival at Knights of Columbus Wedding and Banquet Hall (Avenue 795) on September 24th, located at 795 Fond du Lac Ave., Fond du Lac. The Morning Kiwanis Club served around 1,600 dinners at Avenue 795 in a drive-thru format. The…